Inclusive Leadership and Practice Workshop
Wednesday March, 30th 2022
8.30AM - 10:00AM PST
11.30AM - 1.00PM EST
Register now for a free 90 minute Inclusive Leadership, and Practice Workshop!
Our taster sessions are designed to equip you with an interactive learning experience that gives leaders the knowledge and communication skills needed to lead inclusively.
What are the benefits of attending a taster course?
This learning experience is a facilitator-led virtual session in which you will have the opportunity to practice new communication skills and receive feedback from your peers and facilitators. What this means is you will walk away not only inspired, but ready to continue learning how to be an inclusive leader.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the current landscape of corporate diversity and inclusion
- Clearly articulate an authentic commitment to inclusion and why it matters to their organization
- Gain comfort discussing dimensions of diversity and the way they affect employees’ experience of the workplace
- Understand the difference between individual bias and systemic discrimination
- Identify areas of their business where systemic barriers to inclusion may be present
- Learn how to practice allyship without centering
- Practice critical communication skills such as calling in
and responding to being called in
- Use inclusive language