SPEAKING AS A LEADER®
The ability to speak with clarity and conviction is critical for leaders. To be effective, leaders must be able to inspire others every time they speak – from formal and informal presentations, to conference calls, one-on-one conversations, impromptu discussions, and emails.
In Speaking as a Leader®, your employees learn how to apply a simple methodology to speak as a leader in any interaction. They will receive individual coaching, feedback, and collaborative practice in applying our Persuasion Model to formal and informal communication. The results are transformative.
This learning experience is part of the persuasion stream of leadership communications. You can learn more about our development philosophy here.
Key Learning Outcomes
In this signature learning experience, your employees receive the knowledge and tools to:
- Approach communication with the intent to inspire action
- Speak with clarity and conviction in every interaction
- Create powerful, message-driven communications
- Support every message with the right amount of information
- Conclude every interaction with a clear call to action
- Display the presence, both physical and verbal, of a leader
- Plan for critical conversations and how to navigate them
- Structure their thinking on the fly in impromptu discussions
Learning Experience Details
Our team is here to help. Just leave us a message and we'll be in touch.
The Learning Experience
“We chose The Humphrey Group to be our global partner for leadership communication training. They have worked hard to understand how we want RBC leaders to communicate, and then they tailored programs to meet our specific needs for those skills.”
Kelly Pereira - Director, Learning & Development
You May Also Consider
As part of our extensive suite of offerings, The Humphrey Group has a number of additional modules that complement Speaking as a Leader. Here are a few of our top recommendations:
It All Starts with a Conversation
Want to learn more about Speaking as a Leader or The Humphrey Group? Let's talk.