Black, Indigenous, and people of colour (BIPOC) employees continue to face systemic and individual barriers at work that can undermine their desire and ability to lead. Being the “only other,” in predominantly white teams, dealing with microaggressions, and a lack of access to networks and sponsors are the daily norm for many BIPOC leaders. Visible Leadership™ supports your organization’s diversity and inclusion strategies by creating a purpose-built space for BIPOC employees to come together and discuss the specific challenges they face, while building leadership skills. The learning experience is designed to unlock the conviction and authenticity that are at the heart of inspiring leadership.
The learning is led by The Humphrey Group’s own roster of BIPOC leaders and the sharing of experiences and challenges is central to the learning experience.
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of The Humphrey Group's learning experience, Visible Leadership, your leaders will have the knowledge and tools to:
- Approach communication as an act of leadership
- Understand the importance of vision, no matter your level or role
- Cultivate a strong core of conviction to support your vision
- Design a leadership brand that aligns with your values
- Build resilience in the face of challenges
- Project a powerful and authentic presence, both in-person and virtually
- Approach impromptu communication with the same level of intention as more formal opportunities
- Grow their BIPOC network and strengthen existing networks within the organization
Learning Experience Details
Our team is here to help. Just leave us a message and we'll be in touch.
The Learning Experience
“We chose The Humphrey Group to be our global partner for leadership communication training. They have worked hard to understand how we want RBC leaders to communicate, and then they tailored programs to meet our specific needs for those skills.”
Kelly Pereira - Director, Learning & Development
You May Also Consider
The Humphrey Group has a number of additional learning experiences that complement Visible Leadership. Here are a few of our top recommendations:
It All Starts with a Conversation
Want to learn more about Visible Leadership or The Humphrey Group? Let's talk.