- Collection: the act of gathering, acquiring, recording, or obtaining Personal Information from any source, including third parties, by any means.
- Consent: voluntary agreement to the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information for defined purposes.
- Disclosure: making Personal Information available to a third party for that party’s own use.
- Employee Personal Information means personal information about an individual that is collected, used or disclosed solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage or terminate an employment relationship or a volunteer work relationship between the organization and that individual.
- Personal Information: information about an identifiable individual that is recorded in any form, including Employee Personal Information, but does not include aggregated information or depersonalized that cannot be associated with a specific individual.
- Transfer: making Personal Information available to a third party for processing, storage or otherwise, solely to be used on behalf of The Humphrey Group.
- Use: the treatment, handling and management of Personal Information by and within The Humphrey Group.
- Implementing procedures to protect Personal Information;
- Establishing procedures to receive and respond to complaints and inquiries;
- Training staff and communicating to staff information about the organization’s policies and practices and their duties and obligations with respect to privacy; and
- Developing information to explain the organization’s policies and procedures.
- request additional information about our services or company, or ask us to contact you;
- use our services as a client or customer;
- receive customer support;
- register with us to register for a training course that we offer; and
- make any comment or contribution on our website.
- first and last name;
- job title and company name;
- email address;
- phone number
- mailing address;
- password to register with us;
- your personal or professional interests;
- the category or type of organization you work for;
- information that you may submit to us while taking our courses, such as course assignments or discussion board comments; and
- any other identifier that permits The Humphrey Group to make contact with you.
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider, device identifier, your login information, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and geographical location; and
information about your visits and use of the website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site, pages you viewed and searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, referral source/exit pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and website navigation and search terms used.
- to fulfill your requests for information about our company and our products and services;
- to enroll you in our leadership and training courses and provide you with Course Materials and other information and materials that you request from us;
- to communicate with you about your requests and inquiries;
- to recommend or to offer you other products and services based on your inferred interests;
- to communicate with you regarding customer service issues; and
- to protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
Confirmation that an individual was an employee or volunteer, including the position, and date range of the employment or volunteering; and
General information about an individual’s job duties and information about the employee or volunteer’s ability to perform job duties and success in the employment or volunteer relationship.
These pixel files and cookies are generally valid for a limited number of days (usually no more than 90 days) and are provided by our ad management providers. We require our ad management providers to participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada’s Ad Choices Program. Visit the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada: Your AdChoices website (http://www.youradchoices.ca) where you can find out more information about digital advertising and how you can opt-out of interest-based advertising. You can also opt-out of interest-based advertising using the link provided in any of our interest-based advertisements. Look for the Ad Choices icon or other link provided.
Please note that if you opt-out of interest-based advertising you may still see advertisements from us on other websites. However, they will not be customized based on your browsing history on our website. In addition, we will continue to customize our offers of products and services to you when you are on our website unless you block cookies from our website. If you block cookies on our website, certain functions, such as the “shopping cart” will not function properly because our website must recognize you as you move through the checkout process.
- utilizing access controls and firewall controls of computer servers;
- limiting access of employees to, and the use of, Personal Information through the use of passwords and graduated levels of clearance.
- the use of pseudonymization and encryption of Personal Information, where appropriate;
- measures to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of its systems and services; and
- a process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing of Personal Information.
Notice to Persons Outside of Canada